Posted by Sharon K Owen
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
Thanksgiving in such a wonderful holiday, filled with the celebration of gratitude with family and friends.
2011 has been an awesome year, filled with all the thrills and adventure of the best theme park ride. And it hasn’t wound down yet.
Therefore, I feel compelled to share my gratitude:
- For loving family and supportive friends who fill my life with joy.
- For my little house which is a sanctuary for me and my cats (Matt and Cinders). It is a haven from which I can write and create, work and teach, love and go out into the world the way I want to be.
- For my beautiful Wolfgang (silver Jetta) who safely delivers me where I need to be on time.
- For my jobs with interesting work, decent people and all the money I need coming toward me.
- For my physical health, my sanity, my emotional balance, and my spiritual quest.
- For my curiosity, my sense of humor and my thirst for adventure.
- For my knowledge, skills, God-given talent and for the tools, resources and knowledge to use them.
- For all my mentors who have shared their knowledge, taught the skills and nurtured my talent.
- For my writers groups, writing buddies and all those who have encouraged me in my journey.
- For my stories which entertain, intrigue, inspire me –and hopefully my readers.
- For all the abundance in my life. I will use it wisely and pay it forward.
- For all the love and protection and guidance directed toward me and those I love.
- For all the relationships in my life (old and new, past, present and future) I’ve gained so much from each one and pray I’ve given something in return.
- For the opportunity to live a creative, independent, productive, prosperous, benevolent, sane healthy and happy life with family and friends.
- For the network of writers and artists, teachers and students, family and friends who have helped me create the best possible books and get them on shelves for readers to buy and enjoy and talk about and want more.
I know I am part of a much larger, immortal, eternal universe. There is no limit there. So there is no limit in me.
I pray that I can tap into this positive source. That I can acknowledge then release negativity and that I can always show the seven faces of attraction: Creativity, Kindness, Beauty, Love, Abundance, Expansion, and Receptivity.
I release all my hopes and dreams into the Universe, knowing You will manifest them in a way most beneficial to all.
Remember the New Author Blog Hop. Click here to meet new Authors and Book Lovers!
Recently published a book? Know a first time author who recently published? Whether Indie or Tradional published, let’s support one another!
In this blog hop giveaway to be held November 23 through November 30, there will be plenty of giveaways and freebies.
I will be giving away free gift certificates for my new e-book Thicker Than Water (Brands Crossing Series). To be eligible for a free Gift Certificate, just ‘Follow’ my blog, ‘Follow’ me on Twitter or ‘Like’ my page of FaceBook.
Then leave a comment with your email address where you want your Gift Certificate to be sent.
I look forward to meeting all the New Authors and New Readers!
About Sharon K OwenI am a fiction writer, a university professor, a copy editor and an online writing teacher. My first Romantic Suspense: Thicker Than Water (Brands Crossing Series) was published in 2011 and the second book in the series, Whatever Goes Around, will be published in 2016. My short stories and poetry have been published in Descant, Concho River Review, Iron Horse, American Literary Review, Trinity Writer's Workshop newsletter and collections of Christmas stories. I am blessed with a loving, supportive family, a multitude of friends and the good fortune to share a cozy sanctuary in North Texas with my two cats (Matt and Cinders).
Posted on November 23, 2011, in Book Recommendations, Health and Fitness, Teaching, Writers, Writers Groups, Writing and tagged creative writing, gratitude, New Author Blog Hop, sharon k owen, thanksgiving, thicker than water, writers groups, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.